The Vineyard was established in 1886 as a boat shed servicing fishing boats and sea going craft which made their way along a small creek running behind the venue to the foreshore.
Continental Tea Gardens
In 1906, the famous Italian architect Carlo Catani converted the boat shed into the “Continental Tea Gardens”, a petite European style café and refreshments venue to cater to visitors of the adjoining park lands and beach. Pictured below.
San Remo’s Cafe
Run by another Italian family, the Rubino family for 40 years
God Save The Vineyard
Anything that is loved can be saved. The Vineyard owners, staff, locals and musicians head to counsel to fight for the Iodice brothers to renew their tender
THE LAST DARK HEART